i got home from work today and made a list. it was a list of lists i need to make before i go to summer wine. on my 'getting affairs in order and destryoing the evidence' list was this: write in blog. importance: EXTREME.
so here i am.
writing on blogs is HARD.
really quite too hard for me to actually manage to write anything.
here is a list of reasons why it is too hard to write on my blog:
- i'm tired
- i am lazy
- i'm not very good at thinking at the moment. well, ever.
- i use up all my patience dealing with sarah for 8 hours a day :D
- blog inferiority complex: sarah your blog is just so much better than mine and posted on so much more frequently. how can i compete?
- i don't have an opinion
- it has taken me half an hour to write this much.
- my tummy hurts
- i am far too inept to be expected to come up with coherent sentences
- my computer is all the way down the stairs. to get to the stairs i have to walk all the way down the hallway. see? even getting there is effort. i need some kind of dumbwaiter. or flying fox maybe.
- i am angry and spiteful and i think you would find that if i wrote more often far more people would be verbally abused, far more plots hatched and an unhealthy amount of conspiracies invented. and by the way, i know you are all in on it.
- chocolate is stupid.
- YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!
so there. leave me alone. i will post when i am ready.
or at least next time i am threatened with clowns.