chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

today

i am very very sorry i have not posted. missy toto and michelle, thank you for putting up with me. i hope this will make things better.

so. because i have never done this before, i am going to tell you what i did today. that's right. just like one of those annoying blogs that tell you the same thing every day. (but don't worry, i will only do it this once).

today:
- i woke up at 6.50, then went back to sleep. then i dreamed about my cat meowing at me, and she actually was so i woke up and chatted to her for a bit. unfortunately i could not get up and cater to her whims because i had a horrible horrible headache, so she went off to yell at mum.
- awhile later i adventured to the bathroom for water and pain killers, then got back into bed where i read a large portion of E.M. Forster's Howards End.
- at 10 i decided my hair was gross so i had a shower and then tried staightening my hair when it was wet. this did not go well: there was a lot of steam and it freaked me out.. so i waited till it got more dry before i made more straight.
- i read some more, then my grandparents came so i got to talk to them for a bit, before i ran off to catch bus to vic.
- went to ENGL 209: The Novel, lecture. I stayed awake but mentally i slept through most of it. i came to a few tangential epiphanies, such as: english literature is stupid, i should be saving the world, or at least learning about something useful like politics, maybe i should reconsider my degree structure (for the two-millionth time), maybe i should go to bible college, i really just want to go back to high school, wow if university was high school then i would be at the end of 6th form, which means that at the end of last year i should have been insane (true) and right now i should be the most ultimate teacher's pet and doing really well in all my subjects (not true).
- evenutually the lecture ended, and i ran outside just in time to catch a bus to work. when i got to work sarah said something horrible to me (as per usual) and i told her how much i appreciate having her as a friend ( :D ).
i got heaps of work done, we pretended to have a team meeting (well it was, just we were in a cafe..), and sarah did amazing things with boxes and fancy computer programmes. i spent a lot of time choking and dealing with this crazy lady who had the wrong number but just kept re-calling it and re-calling it.
- after some email funness and much hilarity from mr wright, me and sarah got to leave work and go to a gymnastics movie with kate and teri and diana - w00t!! it was funny and it had silly boys and quotes like "i'm going to prom!" and "it's not gym-NICE-tics."
- then we were all girly and went to a cafe and giggled lots. we learned about diana's interesting taste in tables, teri's secret desire to join the circus, and how easily All Saints church could be turned into a gym...
- then we said goodbye to diana and drove to karori and then... I DROVE!!! i got to drive up birdwood street all the way to my house, and i didn't crash once! i have concluded that automatic is the only way to go when it comes to cars and i neeeeeeed one (i thought you looooooooooved me).
- my cat did a poo _next_to the toilet! it was hilarious. she came into my room looking totally guilty, then i went to the toilet and lo and behold...
mum wasn't quite as impressed as i was.
- then i turned on my computer and checked my computer and was compelled to write this post, all because YOU, my dear readers, so nicely urged me to :)
next i must read some 2 samuel, put tessa to bed and finish Howards End.

ah yes, all in a days work.
10.15, the night is still young! and i have diet coke!

13 Comments:

At 20 September 2006 at 8:30 am, Blogger Unknown said...

First!

 
At 20 September 2006 at 12:34 pm, Blogger essie said...

what was the mean thing I said?
(i forget)

 
At 20 September 2006 at 6:21 pm, Blogger Gareth Bezett said...

So you live in Karori, as I do. I assume you were not aware of this, as I haven't been invited for milk and cookies yet.

 
At 20 September 2006 at 9:18 pm, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

You have a clever pussy cat to use the bathroom and not a deep dark corner somewhere!!
Oh and I'm glad you didn't crash!
Was Huggies really mean??!! I thought she was nice! :)

 
At 20 September 2006 at 10:19 pm, Blogger Gareth Bezett said...

Huggies' sister is nice. Huggies is likable.

 
At 20 September 2006 at 11:05 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

huggies was not actually mean, i was trying to slander her but it did not work. she is lovely.

mr bezett i have always known you lived in karori.

my pussy cat IS the most cleverest ever :) usually she does go for dark corners though (she is getting old), which is why her doing it in the toilet was so brilliant.

 
At 20 September 2006 at 11:07 pm, Blogger Gareth Bezett said...

what's with all the small chicks that call me mr bezett?

 
At 21 September 2006 at 5:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i won't comment on karori except to lament the loss of the number 12 in lieu of 3. since when was it appropriate for them to change the numbers willy nilly?!

i am so proud of tessa, she is very intelligent. now if only you could get her to flush...

 
At 21 September 2006 at 10:07 pm, Blogger essie said...

hey, there's people saying nice things about me, and I almost missed it. stoopid laptops in the shop, me missing out.

yay tessa! only a cat could make pooping on the floor cute...

 
At 21 September 2006 at 10:50 pm, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

Yes Huggies is nice! I didn't really think she could be mean! :)

 
At 24 September 2006 at 11:07 pm, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

We actually got to church today! Twice in fact!!
Jess was keen to tell you some news tonight...
She is going to be one of your little choir angels!! Jess is very excited to be joining and wants to be a fantastic singer!!
So I guess we'll be seeing you on Wednesdays....

 
At 25 September 2006 at 9:11 am, Blogger Natalie said...

yup, i heard!
yay!!!
sorry i didn't get a chance to say hi :(
tell jess i am very excited about her being in the choir :)

 
At 29 September 2006 at 1:34 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

last!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home