chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

late notice. sorry.



this evening i am being confirmed, at all saints' church in hataitai, 6pm, and if you are reading this you are cool enough to be there :D
confirmation means lots of things for me: it is a reaffirmation of the vows that my parents made for me when i was baptised as a baby; it is a chance for me to publicly acknowledge my faith and the journey i have made/am making in my walk with God, and my commitment to live my life for him. it is also a kind of commissioning to take my faith out into the world and share it more with others (what i like to call being "salty"). (though i definitely like sugar better than salt...maybe it should be "sugary"....or "paprika" - yes! i will be paprika.)

6 Comments:

At 3 September 2006 at 3:47 pm, Blogger Gareth Bezett said...

I expect to be there.

 
At 3 September 2006 at 8:59 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

you were warmly expected :)

 
At 3 September 2006 at 10:49 pm, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

Sorry we missed you tonight! We did hope to come but we've all been sick... Six weeks of a nasty cold.... Jess has it now and is the last!!

We haven't been to the evening service in ages! We're missing it!
It's hard to get there now with four darlings!!

Hope it all went well for you tonight and I will hopefully see some photos on here soon???!!!

 
At 5 September 2006 at 9:05 pm, Blogger essie said...

paprika!

 
At 29 September 2006 at 1:35 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

last!

 
At 29 September 2006 at 1:35 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

laster!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home