chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

you are invited..

this is great! like a birthday party or something.
i do hope that there will be take-home bags.

meanwhile, it has come to my attention that many readers of this blog do not understand what i mean when i say "for good, or for AWESOME".

you can remedy this by clicking here

if pleased with this, other essential viewing includes:

dragon

and

sibbie

and who could forget:

ducks! brien sisters privilages

1-2-3! email me!
2-3-4! email me more!

5 Comments:

At 20 August 2006 at 8:45 pm, Blogger essie said...

i'm scrolling up high
you scrolling down low
i'm always late for school
cause your moms drives slow

oooooooohhhhh!!!!!

 
At 21 August 2006 at 12:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember.... NO LOAFING! Well, at least, no loafing when in Strongbadia (pop: tire).

Silly Americans- can't spell tyre.

I think I may be guilty of loafing. Oh noes!

 
At 23 August 2006 at 4:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just going to put this comment out there....

I don't really 'get' strongbad. Like, maybe I am missing part of the joke?? It's like Napoleon Dynamite - I think the humour is above me.

Sorry to be a damper on everyone's parades.

 
At 23 August 2006 at 4:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although, having committed such sacrilege, I must redeem myself by pointing out that I do really like Trogdor the Burninator.

 
At 23 August 2006 at 9:49 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

better watch what you say missy, or run the risk of BURNINATION.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home