chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Monday, October 16, 2006

today i am doing NO work

happy boys and happy girls will be
so happy yea, so, so happy yea!
happy girls and happy boys will be
ooh yea, so haaaaappy!

ai-pi-ai-ee-oo-oo-ai-pi-ai-yea!
ai-pi-ai-ee-oo-oo-aa-ii!

i'm calling you-ou-ou, calling you now!
wo-oh-oh-oh!

and i get to read narnia today and then the bible (yes, that order) and go to a fun money meeting and then i get to go to work (the one where i get to play with huggies, not the icky university-type) and then i have NOTHING TO DO tonight so i will go home and, like, plan things for youth group and choir WITHOUT ANY GUILT of the should-be-writing-essay sort and then - THEN - i might even watch some scrubs and full house!!!!

of course, i could easily be talked into animaniacs..

and best of all, i am wearing red shoes with NO SOCKS and they are all summery and my feet can feel the breeeeeeeeeze and i had three hours sleep last night and i FEEL GREAT!!! hehehehehehehehe. also i have a periwinkle blue shirt on and it feels nice and it is a good colour, it reminds me of mum's beautiful garden this morning, i went out for newspaper and it was like there was an EXPLOSION of blue! blueblue lavender blue dilly dilly dilly dilly...dilly...silly.

DUM DE DA DEE DA, MY ROSES ARE REEEEEEEEED!

DOCTOR, WHAT CAN I DO-HU
WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT?

baby i am missing you..
I WANT YOU BY MY SI-IDE
and i hope you miss me to-oo
COME BACK AND STA-AY!
i think about you everyday
I REALLY WANT YOU TO-OO!
you've swept my feet right off the ground, YOU'RE THE LOVE I'VE FOUND!

13 Comments:

At 16 October 2006 at 9:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AQUA are the best :)

There's nothing quite like that invigorating vibe of no sleep and great music...

I have 3500 words to write before tomorrow, pray for me because outlook not looking optimistic without divine intervention.

Love you! xoxo

PS> FIRST!!!!!!

 
At 16 October 2006 at 11:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have animaniacs?? Why was I not informed of this earlier? I suppose it is because I have had practically no contact with the outside world.

While you're praying for Missy Toto, could you put in a word for me too? Three 60+ hour weeks in a row is making me very very tired, and I still have 4000 words to do this week, plus finish my thesis. Thank you. Have fun with your lack-of-workness! I'm counting down till I'm in the same situation!

 
At 16 October 2006 at 1:03 pm, Blogger essie said...

baah... okay, THIRD.

I need to check this blog more often.

Hey God, do you think you can help out missy toto and Ruth, please? They have lots of words to write, and they need time to not race (yet not drag) and motivation and not-tiredness and hugs from nice people and LOTS of good intellectual thoughts.
Thank you!!

[dr jones, jones, calling dr jones, dr jones, dr jones...WAKE UP NOW!!]

 
At 16 October 2006 at 3:41 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Quiet woman, I'm trying to get some sleep!

 
At 16 October 2006 at 7:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh! The noise!

Which narnia book(s) did you read? (You should read all 7 of them, in order, from The Magician's Nephew (The Chronicles of Narnia) to The Last Battle)

 
At 16 October 2006 at 10:44 pm, Blogger essie said...

Oh, and Ruth - the anamaniacs belongs to my sister. She has the whole first series. I think we need an anamaniacs evening (once the mania of study has died away) :)

 
At 16 October 2006 at 10:45 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Anamaniacs are A++++ would buy again

I want in on any cartoon party.

 
At 17 October 2006 at 11:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Dr Jones thing is freaking me out!!! You guys might not know, but my supervisor for my thesis is called Dr Jones... he's already started turning up in my dreams. I feel haunted enough without him in blog comments! Aaarrrgh!

 
At 17 October 2006 at 7:59 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

i read the magician's nephew - yup, i plan to read them all in order :)
yes! animaniacs evening!
with ruth!
good times...

 
At 19 October 2006 at 11:50 am, Blogger essie said...

i dunno dr jones - do we allow boys along to cartoon parties?

 
At 19 October 2006 at 12:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i suggest boys are only ever permitted on the proviso that they:

a. have showered within the last 12 hour period

and...

b. will not do/say anything stooopid

 
At 19 October 2006 at 5:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But they both mean I would, generally, not be able to go anywhere.

 
At 19 October 2006 at 7:08 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

but I'm a good boy... I even know the theme tunes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home