chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Monday, October 23, 2006

take note

- i like green. and orange. and green-and-orange.

- can someone please just pull all of my teeth out?

- i have found a new wonderful song that will not leave my head and i don't want it to. it is by john legend.

- i have read the first two narnia books. i am going to have a break for awhile because i am starting to confuse Jesus with lions...

- have i mentioned that chocolate is stupid? it is.

- my hair feels nice.

- i texted huggies at least half an hour ago and she is still ignoring me. how RUDE.

- yup, i am bored and lonely. this is an open invitation to come and visit me. unless you are a dodgy old man.
in that case you can visit me but only if you bring presents.

5 Comments:

At 23 October 2006 at 11:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a mac, and play in Photo Booth

 
At 23 October 2006 at 5:38 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

i can pull your FACE out.

 
At 23 October 2006 at 10:33 pm, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

GO NATALIE!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 24 October 2006 at 11:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will come and visit!!! On Thursday, to be specific. So let this be a message to everyone else that Thursday is Missy Toto's visiting day, so no one is allowed to intrude on our alone-time (unless you have cool hair and go by the name of Lloyd, or you have a prediliction for dressing up as a cranky doctor).


YAY!! Go Thursday :) And go Natile!!!

 
At 24 October 2006 at 7:09 pm, Blogger essie said...

sorry! yes, I am terribly rude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home