chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Monday, October 30, 2006

study chick

i was issued with a challenge today:

===========================================

If you want to be IN this season, you gotta be studying.

Trisha - this month's front cover model - is wearing slouch socks and
pink patent leather shoes at her "pink styling" study desk [see back
cover for stockists].
"It just feels so natural", she comments. I never studied at school,
and now I realise why I did so badly. "If I could pass on one message
to the cool people of today, it's 'get studying!'. You'll find yourself
asking yourself why you never did it before. It's not just for the geeks!".

We have a prize of a year's subscription to Cool People magazine for the
best snaps of YOU studying. Make them hip, make them funky, and above all, make them Cool People!

=============================

oh yes, it's the new cool. everybody's doing it.
so i am going for first prize: you don't get much cooler than me.

and now, for you, my most special fans, here is a sneak preview of the coolest chick around!



8 Comments:

At 30 October 2006 at 1:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if you DID some studying.....

;)

 
At 30 October 2006 at 1:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for entering, Natalie; you're definitely in the running.

We'll announce the winner Monday 20 November. Good luck!

Remember, keep it Cool People.

 
At 30 October 2006 at 10:09 pm, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

You are VERY COOL!!

 
At 31 October 2006 at 8:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but studying is useless

 
At 31 October 2006 at 11:51 am, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

I never liked to study... I left school very young! Sometimes I regret it... especially when I feel dumb and uneducated!

But school could not have prepared me for being a Mum of four anyway so I guess it's not so bad!

Natalie.... Do your study and you will have a good brain!!

Never become a Mum.... Your brain will become instantly fried!!

:)

 
At 31 October 2006 at 1:54 pm, Blogger Pete Williamson said...

I don't have to study! I am finished!!

I just need to get close to God before I go to Thailand... that's harder...

Why is your hair straight?

 
At 31 October 2006 at 11:48 pm, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

My hair is straight because that's just how it is!
Oh.... You meant Natalie....
Told you my brain is fried!

Natalie probably has straight hair because she straightened it perhaps????????!!!!!!!
I like it!

Although I always wanted curls!

 
At 1 November 2006 at 6:59 pm, Blogger essie said...

grass is always greener...


Heheh, here's Trisha at her pink stylin' desk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home