chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

things

- pether got his t-shirt! "it reminds me of me!"
- huggies has fangs
- my big brother paul got me an excellent uni games sweatshirt. makes me feel grown up and sporty.
- my little (big) brother michael put word and sibelius on my laptop and fixed it so that i can watch scrubs in bed. mm, scrubs..bed
- haven't seen mister welsch in awhile it seems. i hope he hasn't self destructed.
- expedition force!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!
- my cat is cute.
- there are lots and lots of people that i like a lot. one of them is teri. teri is a most excellent and lovely lady.
- there is a mouse somewhere in the kitchen and someone has put all these horrible death traps of death around the floor. maybe i need to establish some sort of sanctuary where condemned mice can escape to.
- i am currently writing my birthday list. so you'd better be nice to me.
- i saw david gray on tuesday!! he is fantastic and so very gorgeous because he is shy and has a lovely accent.
- i sat next to a scary lady who told me to stop moving in my seat and kept complaining that the concert was too long.
- me and rose stood up and danced anyway.
- today i got to dance with jakob! that boy certainly has the moves. just like his old man.
- we're the exhibitionist force!
- i think i have two assignments due on monday. golly.
- i have a new job working for veteran's affairs. it is nice there but it really makes me appreciate what a wonderful "boss" sarah is and how much i miss seeing her everyday :(
- hey sarah want to do lunch?
- my feet are smelly today. it worries me.
- today i actually considered entering nz idol for a good 30 seconds. yes, i am scared too. somebody shake me!
- Jesus, you're my superhero, you're a star! my best friend!
- ooh and i checked out the nz idol audition form and one of the actual bits you have to fill in is "who are your idols?" it made me giggle. and wonder briefly if it was worth entering just so i could have words with the form.

8 Comments:

At 20 April 2006 at 10:14 pm, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

Yay!!!! I'm first!!!!
You and Huggies should both enter NZ Idol!! It would be fun and we'd all be able to say we know those tallented young women!!
Go on!!

 
At 21 April 2006 at 7:00 am, Blogger essie said...

ah...yeah, no thanks. my head's big enough already :)

yes, let's do lunch! when, when??!!

i love your list style ms moreno! :) pether got his shirt! yay! he said he'd wear it sometimes, especially at pete's cafe.

 
At 21 April 2006 at 8:23 am, Blogger Natalie said...

shoot sorry. i will get your name right one day.

and i do object strongly to your use of the phrase "fat chick". it is derogatory and mean and makes women feel more like it is all about how we look and we should all get obssessive about things that are not important while screwing everything else up at the same time.
so please refrain.

 
At 21 April 2006 at 10:02 am, Blogger Pete Williamson said...

Hmmm....

I only hang around girls purely based on their looks. That's why I had lunch with you two so much over summer!

 
At 21 April 2006 at 2:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's some days i can't even have lunch with myself based on that criteria...

my darling raisin, we must rendez-vous soon xoxo

 
At 21 April 2006 at 2:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am trying to get my computer to play the fairies and their toothbrushes but it doesn't seem to work...ahhh the mysterious things you discover when googling people's names in the middle of the night

 
At 22 April 2006 at 8:06 am, Blogger Natalie said...

well pete that is most certanly not the reason i hung out with you! :D

the best way to listen to the fairies with their toothbrushes is go to sibeliusmusic.com and search my name and click on the fairies, then wait for the music to come up and press play. it will only play you the first page. if you have sibelius i can email it to you though.

 
At 25 April 2006 at 12:18 am, Blogger essie said...

yeah, you tell em nat!

pether, flattery will get you nowhere
(...and everywhere). confused yet? and emotional? good :)

you should send us a photo of you wearing your teeshirt. it would be fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home