chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

places to go on the internet

good evening and happy Waitangi Day!

my day was fantastic: I went to my Grandad's 80th birthday party, then escaped to the beach with the Huggies where we went SWIMMING!! Then I drove home all the way from Lyall Bay, and in the process did my first ever three point turn and parallel park!!
Then Dave came to my house and we watched House (heh) and played guitar...speaking of Dave and guitar, Dave has recorded some of his songs and put them up on his myspace page! Most were recorded in just one take, by his computer in his room. impressive..of course. Check it out here

I have also been playing with youtube for the first time...ever... and have found some fun things.

first, for music types, or for anyone who hates pachelbel's canon like I do: pachelbel rant

Crazy blond guy in jacket is scared to share his faith - comedy ensues:
Eight reasons why I don't share my faith

and here is one for everyone: cats!

7 Comments:

At 7 February 2007 at 7:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had lots of fun playing with Phlegm :)

 
At 7 February 2007 at 10:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I belive theres one of the CU ball there too.....

 
At 7 February 2007 at 11:41 pm, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

What does David Williamson do for a day job??!!

 
At 8 February 2007 at 7:35 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Science!

 
At 8 February 2007 at 10:54 pm, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

Hi Dave!!
The reason I asked is cos I went for a wee visit to your myspace page....
When are you going to be live in concert??!!

 
At 10 February 2007 at 10:43 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Sometime after I learn to play guitar better :)

 
At 10 February 2007 at 10:46 pm, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

hehehe!! Cool!
Mr Dave Williamson in concert!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home