chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

things that are good about today

- i get to go straight home after work
- the lady at reception was really nice to me even though i lost my swipe card
- my boss paul is funny. he makes me giggle.
- huggies is nice too. she took me out smoothie shopping. i got one with strawberries and rasberries and apricots.
- we might get to have lunch with mister jakob!
- i don't have to write scary emails anymore. rachel is going to do it. rachel is super-awesome. so are michael and melissa.
- i sent spam to mark fd. he thinks i am a grand dictator. heh. heheheheh.

2 Comments:

At 31 January 2007 at 8:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay, how came the rest of the CU committee is awesome, but not me or K? :(

 
At 31 January 2007 at 10:00 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

you are blond.

i rest my case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home