chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

me talking about things (mainly myself)

i like my cat and i just lie
all those other cats make me cry

well. other cats are okay.

but my cat is the best!! she is so sweet and very pretty and super cuddly and she is my best friend.

i am at work but i am not working. soon me and sarah are going to go to ballet. then after that i get to go home to my cat.

tomorrow is my friend kate bear's last day at work. it is sad that she is leaving but i am glad that she is moving to where she wants to be. we will miss you kate bear!!

junior choir starts again next wednesday! it is exciting to be getting back into things. also next week is orientation week at vic, we have a lot of exciting things planned. and i get to see my CU friends again! also my music friends: this year i have just two papers left that i have to do, Music in the Renaissance Period and Music in the Romantic Period. and then i get a degree! i think vanessa is doing the romantic music paper with me which will be really nice.

there is a lot of exciting things happening this year.

Dear God
Be good to me,
The sea is so wide
And my boat is so small.



this weekend will be pretty busy as well, with hen parties, meetings, last minute plans for next week and music stuff at church on sunday night. and hopefully a lot of sleep..




Dear God,
When I don't know the right answer,
please help me ask the right question.




*

10 Comments:

At 16 February 2007 at 4:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone at Parachute was wearing a great shirt.

On the front it had: "I ❤ Cats"
On the back: "They taste like chicken"

:)

 
At 17 February 2007 at 10:57 pm, Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

Simon.... How did you do the heart??

 
At 18 February 2007 at 8:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went into the Input menu, then clicked 'Show Character Palette'. The hearts are under 'miscellaneous symbols'

 
At 18 February 2007 at 8:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITS A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

 
At 18 February 2007 at 12:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natile, my precious! I understand the love for Tessa. She is very special. I have been missing my cats a lot lately...they are just so fluffy and soft, there is no substitute.

I love you a lot. Write me an email and tell me how you are. That's an order! xoxo

 
At 18 February 2007 at 12:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Nathan...It's an absent apostrophe!!!!!! :O

 
At 21 February 2007 at 12:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am currently at work, being "trained". Hence why I am visiting your blog; hotmail has been banned by the computer system. Damn system. Damn the man. Much love, my dear xoxo

 
At 25 February 2007 at 3:45 pm, Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Natalie,

Long time no talk
never fear though I am a freguent visitor of your blog.... you can't escape! not that I think you were trying.

Anyway best wishes for this year at uni hon,

Lisa

 
At 25 February 2007 at 9:32 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Make a new post Nat! I'm bored!

 
At 26 February 2007 at 9:41 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

i'm sorry. i will try. i am bisy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home