chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

i'll dance and play and maybe fall over

my recital is tomorrow!!
my recital is tomorrow!!
MY RECITAL IS TOMORROW.

that's right.

tomorrow.

because i am not good about thinking about more than one thing at a time, here is what i am going to sing:

Should He Upbraid - Sir Henry Bishop
Christbaum - Peter Cornelius
Vaga luna - Vincenzo Bellini
The Roasted Swan - David Farquhar
Oh! Had I Jubal’s Lyre - George Frideric Handel
La lettre de la Périchole - Jacques Offenbach
When I Was Seventeen - Anonymous (Swedish Folk Song)


i will be impressed if you can tell me the name of the guy who wrote the music for the swedish folk song. the words are by henrik lilljebjörn.

2 Comments:

At 6 November 2005 at 9:29 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck:P


(first post!!)

 
At 8 November 2005 at 3:31 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

who is michael w smith?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home