chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

blog!

what is it about blogs that make them so addictive?
i used to look down on people who wrote blogs, now i feel compelled to share my innermost thoughts and feelings with the world on a day to day basis. and really, why wouldn't i? i mean, why wouldn't the world want to know what colour my toothbrush is or why i have an irrational fear of change? as a blogger i now understand that i have a duty to offer this information to my adoring fans. yes, after my one week on the other side of blogging i feel i can conclusively state that blogging is addictive.

(heh and what a fantastic word "blog". it makes me giggle.)

meanwhile i have re-discovered spider solitare. see usually i am a freecell/minesweeper girl but because i am doing a big essay at the moment it means i rely more heavily on distractions, and just having two games was just not doing it for me. i like spider solitare because you can undo and because it has a secret magical reveal-avaliable-move button.

how do you spell available?

i think the best part though is when you win and the computer gives you pretty fireworks and a big screaming YOU WON! then it asks you if you would like to play again and how can you say no when it is being so nice?!
and thus begins the downward spiral of procrastination..

6 Comments:

At 8 September 2005 at 7:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AVALIABLE... I'm pretty sure thats what it is. Must say I'm quite addicted to spider too at the moment. Forgot about the next avaliable move button, so cheers!

 
At 10 September 2005 at 8:55 am, Blogger essie said...

Where does one find spider solitaire?

 
At 10 September 2005 at 2:12 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

um... the spider solitare shop? it is usually in the same place that one finds freecell and minesweeper.

 
At 10 September 2005 at 4:43 pm, Blogger essie said...

my ancient computer only has usual solitaire...sigh. Ah well, I don't have much to procrastinate for, so I guess that makes sense. Me tired. Bye now.

 
At 10 September 2005 at 4:45 pm, Blogger essie said...

ps: I'm impressed that you added me to your links list - gracias :)

 
At 10 September 2005 at 6:49 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

hehehe yea it took a bit of an effort to work out how to do it..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home