chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

personality

huggies i know it sucks that yours is changing but i think i am losing mine. i have been staring at this blank screen for the past 5 minutes trying to think of things that i could tell the world about myself, and i realised that i really do got nothing.

when did my personality up and leave me? maybe it escaped when i had that headache last week. (http://www.davew.orcon.net.nz/) maybe it got bored of me and left. but where did it go to? did it impend along with the doom? is that where it is now, over in impendia laughing at me trying to struggle without it?

all i know is that...um...see i can't even work out how to finish that sentence!

help!

if anyone has a spare personality can i use it for awhile?
does anyone know where mine is lurking?

3 Comments:

At 2 November 2005 at 1:31 pm, Blogger essie said...

Natalie, I'll do one better than yomcat and offer you my new personality.

You have to be cranky and vocal and have quite a high opinion of yourself. Plus you get to complain quite a bit, and be really really unreliable. And late. All the time.
(though that's part of my old personality too...)

yomcat, I like your couch/fridge theories - you should have an empty place more often (:
I like your flat a lot more than I expected. You should invite us around after exams...

 
At 2 November 2005 at 8:20 pm, Blogger essie said...

"us" be me and the natalie. I'm not sure I'd want to come around alone. Your flat might be skeery in daylight...monsters and ninja bunnies and stuff.

Doesn't have to be a party. But if you're not gonna be social I guess that idea goes out the window. Ah well. It was a thought. I think...

 
At 2 November 2005 at 8:38 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

OK, I'm going to be serious for once:

Maybe it's a good thing that you don't know what your personality is. Maybe it's better to just do whatever you choose to do, rather than doing things to "have a personality"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home