chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

real

Right now I am playing with my ukulele and trying to work out why you have to retune the strings every 2 minutes. It is frustrating. My cat is in here, on the edge of my bed. She is trying to decide about something. I turned on my electric blanket so she could be warm. I like that it is cold and wet outside, it makes me feel cosy. Bring on the winter clothes!

Before church, I need to do some lesson planning, work something out on the guitar, do some reading and write this blog post.

It's REAL.

4 Comments:

At 22 March 2009 at 9:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it is not a good quality ukulele?

To what about church were you unsure how you would react? And how was it?

Also, the CAPTCHA I got is 'stingu'.

 
At 30 March 2009 at 8:20 am, Blogger David Williamson said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO63NuAGuks

It's reeeeeeeeeeeeal!

 
At 30 March 2009 at 8:20 am, Blogger David Williamson said...

Better link

 
At 3 April 2009 at 9:44 am, Blogger Natalie said...

wow, it really is real! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home