chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Friday, November 07, 2008

it's here!

hehehe...thank you for all your comments on my lyrical masterpiece :)
i think that is the most comments this blog has had in a long time...

anyway, some of you know that i have been recording a short film with some of my music friends in my Performing Arts class at Teacher School. Aaaaand - here it is!!

The brief was to do a 2 minute scene from a soap opera set at a school. We did that....and more. Mainly because we had an inspiring and adventurous director, Mr Brent John Stewart.

Our soap opera is set at a happening New Zealand high school, Waikikamoocow High. Full of scandal and intrigue; you will laugh, you will cry, you will wish that you too went to Waikikamoocow High.

6 Comments:

At 7 November 2008 at 6:05 pm, Blogger essie said...

two words...

awe some

:D

 
At 7 November 2008 at 6:23 pm, Blogger Pete Williamson said...

What's this doing in the way of my song?

Where's my points?

I need at least 400 to be second...

 
At 7 November 2008 at 6:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should get Final Cut Pro to see if how easy it is to add the transitions...

The song isn't important. It isn't the internet. Nor does it provide internet access.

 
At 8 November 2008 at 1:26 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! I love the outro song. Nat, you're so hot right now.

I also liked the intro and the middle bit.

 
At 8 November 2008 at 1:32 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Aaaalso you guys all need to post more videos: I miss hearing people who talk normally.

 
At 10 November 2008 at 11:16 am, Blogger Diana Langdon said...

That was awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home