chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

because it has been a week since the last one...

woohoo! i got me some comments! and here i was thinking that no one read me anymore....

and so, my loyal readers, let me tell you some things:

- only one week left at my school. I'm gonna miss it. Especially my wonderful associate teachers and many of my students (not that I have favourites or anything..). I will be very sorry to leave.
- i bought black socks with big yellow dots on them. i can wear them when i go to see the Phoenix.
- I have a new theory of the-way-natalie-learns. It is this: every time she learns a new thing, an old thing drops out of her brain and takes up residency in a banana.
- quote of the day: "teenagers are like puppies. you can kick them as much as you like and they still dote on you."
- i like winter. i get to hibernate. but i do not like it when it looks like it will be cold but then it goes hot.
"We put on our winter skin and walk.....we watch the snow fall."

6 Comments:

At 8 April 2008 at 1:00 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Can I steal your knowledge by eating bananas?

 
At 8 April 2008 at 6:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie, come watch the Phoenix on my birthday, hopefully.

 
At 9 April 2008 at 9:19 am, Blogger Nathan Bayliss said...

Thats why Im so stupid- I dont like bananas!!!!

 
At 9 April 2008 at 10:13 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

nathan: I don't like bananas either. icky.
george: you have a birthday? how do you know what it is? can inanimate objects even have birthdays? perhaps "creation" day would be a better term.
Dave: yes. yes you can.

 
At 10 April 2008 at 7:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, of course I have a birthday. After all, I'm a real person. Why would you say such a thing?

 
At 10 April 2008 at 8:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And inanimate things can have birthdays.

It was Schwipe's on Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home