chocolate is stupid

well, it is.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

interesting

Phizzy says i am interesting.
I think that i am perhaps just hard to follow when i speak words. my head goes a million miles a minute.

Ben said i should write a post about people who are interesting. here are some interesting people (in no particular order):

1) Huggies (of course). I mean, look at her splendour, her infinite wisdom, her je ne sais quoi, the sahara.....it's all part of the mystery of Sarah....

2) RL. who knows who RL is? i don't. i sure am interested to find out though.

3) Ben, because he is not afraid to wear purple and the conversation follows him wherever he goes. oh, and he is not just interesting. he is "interesting".

4) Mike, because he has a cool purple cast.

5) Davew, because he writes cool songs and i am in some of them :)

6) Simon, mainly because of his super-cool elephant, Blumpy, but also because he has good things to say sometimes.

7) Michael Welsh is fascinating. He does not cease to surprise me. (usually in a good way).

8) Missy toto (remember her?) She is back in NZ! And she is definitely interesting. For one thing, she has her own label maker. It is wonderful.

9) Zac Efron. Not so much interesting as he is dreamy, but he interests me. Tell me more about Zac Efron!

If you were not on this list it is not because you are not interesting. It is because I didn't see you today. (Zac Efron counts cos he is in my heart....*sigh*)

(This list was brought to you by the words "I'm", "sorry", "about", "the", "lack", "of", and "posts". I hope you enjoyed it.)

14 Comments:

At 30 March 2008 at 10:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, interesting.

 
At 30 March 2008 at 10:24 pm, Blogger essie said...

I'm only number three?!!! But I have the most points!

Sigh.

It just goes to show, I will always be outdone by the Ben. Bother.

Oh, and you missed a couple of people:

1) Jesus! (the obvious answer)

2) Luke Thompson (he's so dreamy)

3) Matt (because girls like guys with names like matt)

No Matt in particular...all Matts really.

If you're a Matt, I think you should leave a comment.

4) Creepy John. So imaginary, but with such a disturbing personality.

 
At 30 March 2008 at 10:27 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

heh, yea i was gonna put Jesus but it felt too obvious.
maybe i should put the bible...or church....or....Ben.

i almost put luke. but then i didn't.

 
At 30 March 2008 at 10:30 pm, Blogger essie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 31 March 2008 at 7:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm not interesting. Woot, woot, super yay!

 
At 31 March 2008 at 9:35 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm only number 6? oh noes!

Well, at least I made the list.

Have you been disseminating the song at all? I think you're only in that one song as far as I know. Unless you're the one who won't let me use the toilet.

 
At 31 March 2008 at 9:35 pm, Blogger essie said...

DELETED!

 
At 2 April 2008 at 2:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you missed out the most important interesting person of all: NATILE.

I am very honoured to be on your list and, yes, my label maker is awesome (whoop whoop). If anyone needs labels made, I'm the girl to contact. I even have different font sizes.

As an aside, it occurs to me that most people possibly think I actually can't spell your name. But I can. So they don't need to worry. Or snigger (I can hear you!).

 
At 2 April 2008 at 2:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm not interesting?

 
At 2 April 2008 at 3:12 pm, Blogger Nathan Bayliss said...

How did you see Dave?

 
At 2 April 2008 at 4:56 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

no, anonymous, you are not interesting. sorry.

 
At 2 April 2008 at 9:06 pm, Blogger Nathan Bayliss said...

If you read Sarah Bebo ( yep, she still uses her Beob, you will find out who rl is.

Your face is intersting OOOOOWLLLLL!!!!!

 
At 2 April 2008 at 11:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm back! Did you miss me?
I see I am not on your list.
Am I not interesting?

 
At 6 April 2008 at 9:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i guess i'll have to answer your question with another question; how many abo-digitals do you see modeling?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home